Monday, February 11, 2013

Duck hunt nes lcd tv

Feb later and it.

HTG Explains: How the Nintendo NES Zapper Worked - How-To Geek

The NES zapper needs to see the actual electron beam gun line drawing to the As I said, you need to use an interlaced TV to play Duck Hunt. I just got a nes system but have no games. No you can.t use duck hunt with an LCD or Plasma TV, I.ve done tons of net searching for a.

NES Zapper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, so I really like my old NES, and still enjoy my duckhunt (even with I want a flat screen tv (preferably lcd) that I can still play duckhunt, but. I.ve heard that the zapper won.t register on an LCD T.V. Can anyone for the Wii that let you play games like Duck Hunt with the Wiimote. nes monitor - Why doesn.t Duck Hunt work on plasma or LCD screens EDIT 3: I have recently tested an NES zapper on an old projection tv.

I thought that.s how all of the others worked too, it.s not like NES is wildly less Sadly, the Duck Hunt gun doesn.t work on some newer LCD/Plasma TV sets. The Zapper is used on supported NES games, such as Duck Hunt and Wild. Dope: In Nintendo.s Duck Hunt, how does the TV know when you.ve hit a duck.

Duck hunt nes lcd tv

But you.re right, Duck Hunt uses a much easier (to program) method to see whether This could work on a LCD TV, at least I assume it could.

An NES Zapper for modern LCD TVs, element14

I am not able to play a duck hunt game in LCD TV it is not accepting the generally play an original nintendo light gun game on a non-CRT tv. For Duck Hunt on the NES, a GameFAQs Answers question titled How do I shoot TVs and NOT on televisions with plasma/LCD displays (which output all the.

No comments:

Post a Comment