Thursday, February 28, 2013

Top long range hunting calibers

Brad Fitzpatrick rounds 8 of the greatest long-range magnum cartridges ever. Check them out at HUNTING. Apr 10, 2013 Brad Fitzpatrick goes over the best long range hunting calibers of all time. OK, let.s get this straight: You won.t see me making a guest appearance on Best of the West. While I.m fascinated by long-range shooting.

Mar 8, 2013 Long-range deer cartridges are what southern beanfield rifles are. Three of the best long range deer and elk cartridges out there have been. The.308 Win has been a top performer for many years though and many are I generally use a highly accurate 25-06 at that range for deer.

Top long range hunting calibers

Caliber selection is one of the most-debated questions about long-range shooting. higher than 0.70: Best higher than 0.60: Excellent higher than 0.50: Good. From lightweight backcountry guns to long-distance tack drivers, this list has them of long and short action calibers, but it.s best-suited for elk in.338 Win mag.

8 Best Long-Range Magnum Cartridges Ever Made - Petersen;s

Chuck Hawks shares information about the ultra-long range rifle cartridges. The majority of the letters I receive about ultra-long range hunting rifles are not from. over-the-top cartridges among these, using the lightest bullets in their caliber. Long Range University Learning Articles Bullets for Long Range Hunting - by Aaron cartridgesall in an effort to push the limitations to shooting at distance. Generally, we can say 3500 fps at the top end and 2000 fps at the bottom.

Best Long-Range Caliber Cartridge: What The Pros Use 2012

At this point in time, I.m shooting.308 largely because that.s what I though I wanted Best long range calibers, in my opinion 6.5/7mm and 338. First post from a pistol guy that has been bitten by the long range bug! While LR shooting is very different from the pistol shooting I.m used to. This will allow you to practice a lot, and practice, not the best 1000+ yd. caliber will determine how good you are at shooting distance.

The recoil in a long range rifle in either caliber won.t be a problem for me then get the best elk rig you can get and I guarantee it will kill deer. Best Calibers Cartridges For Long Range Shooting. Most Popular Top Calibers and Cartridges Used In 2013 Precision Rifle Series PRS.

Top long range hunting calibers

I.m looking for info on what caliber would be good on mule deer, whitetail, and pronghorn out to about 800 yards. I don.t plan on shooting at.

Best long range rifle caliber 1000+ yards, Yahoo Answers

I.ve done some long-range shooting myself, and I.ve sometimes the best choice for a really flat-shooting cartridge of reasonable size. What caliber is best fro extreemly long ranges, or is it if u spend enough At least if you.re shooting from an adequate rest, know the range to.

No comments:

Post a Comment