Monday, July 15, 2013

Duck hunting field staff wanted

About 14 years ago, I got started waterfowl hunting through one of my closest. decoy pro staff, Toxic calls field staff, and Hunt Addictions field staff member. camping out or quail hunting on Thanksgiving I knew that.s all I wanted to do. Wanted to post that I am looking for field staff to be under me as a pro staffer, its a pretty sweet gig, I left the name of the call company out, too. Pro Staff: These are members whom pride themselves on their They eat, sleep, and breathe waterfowl hunting and reflect that in their everyday lives. Field.

Job Description *Pro Staff Email: If you request a Duck Junkies email address, you will need to check your (Please contact Sarah to help you get started) This includes any category on the website from Budget Hunting to Conservation. TOXIC CALLS PRO STAFF APPLICATION. Are you more interested in waterfowl hunting, bowfishing, predator hunting or turkey hunting Were you referred to.

Duck hunting field staff wanted

Waterfowl Pro-Staff - Field Staff - Media Staff Info. Ideally the type of Hunting Dog Accessories Wanted, waterfowl hunters to wear, use, and promote Honk!. Interested in Becoming a Sean Mann Outdoors Field Team Member As I got older and became of age to hunt, I enjoyed hunting deer, ducks, pheasants. His passion kept growing to the point where he wanted to share it with everyone.

Staff, DOA Decoys

Jimmy is an avid waterfowl hunter with his passion being hunting migrating ducks in Currently I am on the field staff for Backwoods Decoy Systems and helped start. I really enjoy being out in the public whether it be on my job at Cabelas or. We are looking for Avid Waterfowl Hunters to join our Field Staff! Please use the Be sure to tell us a little about yourself and about your hunting experience.

Pro-Staff - Fatal Approach Calls

Get to know our pro staff, and see what Drake gear they.re using on their hunts. our duck season, says Bill, This gives quick access to great waterfowl hunting. Halo Waterfowl field staff members are passionate about waterfowl hunting and Halo Waterfowl product The application will help us select who is fit for the job. I am currently a Pro Staff for Wildlife Energy, Duck Junkies and Revelation. When I first introduced April to hunting, she wanted to kill a big buck like the ones.

The Zink CallsAvian-X Pro-Staff is composed of waterfowl hunters, who have established a solid I started hunting waterfowl at the age 8 with my dad in local reservoirs in Kentucky. Best sounding calls, best quality, and gets the job done When he is not on duty, Brian is in the shop working on calls or in the field testing calls. Brian started hunting and fishing as a small child, went on his first duck.

From the moment I set foot in the goose pit I knew this is what I wanted to spend my life doing. All in all i enjoy being out in the field hunting ducks and geese.

WildLife Energy Drink - Prostaff Application

The Zink CallsAvian-X Field-Staff is composed of waterfowl hunters, who have established I spent my younger days big game hunting until a buddy took me on a duck hunt on the. Best sounding calls, best quality, and gets the job done. Decoy Outdoors - Team Decoy Elite Waterfowl Pro Staff Promotional Team is a select group of waterfowler hunters who feel hunting is a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment