Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Public hunting in kansas for deer

The official website of the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism. Kansas Deer Management Unit Map. Kansas Deer Management Unit Map. Oct Well I am going to call it now and say I get a nice fat deer from KS.

Kansas whitetail deer bowhunting Bow Hunting Road

The author shot this great buck on public land in Kansas last fall. Even the longest deer hunting road trip has to start with the first step. The first. Why has big-buck hunting in Kansas become so high profile all of a sudden Every time I think about Kansas, plenty of big deer come to mind. I decided to visit the tract open to public hunting on the east side of Douglas. I have been seriously looking into going to Kansas just to hunt there public land. I live in NW Arkansas. We have OK sized deer here but.

No comments:

Post a Comment