Sunday, October 13, 2013

Duck hunting kayak dog

I would only use my kayak for transportation to a area to hunt then hide it, so my dog would not be sitting in the kayak long. Kayaks are so easy. From setting up the decoys to sending the dog out to retrieve the ducks, a NuCanoe will enhance your hunting ability on the water. And when the hunting season. Bout a 14ft 2 man Kayak tried it out this evening for the first time to hunt. You didnt say if you are using a dog, that could be a problem at times if you are.

Mar 29, 2013 You just can.t beat a Jon-Boat with Life-Jackets, Dogs and Decoys,Guns,Ammo I.ve used a kayak to get in to duck hunting areas many times. Illustrations by Robert L. Prince Need to get where the ducks are, cheap Get online and grab a used kayak. With a little paint, and a Bow Hunting middot. Gun Dogs.

Duck hunting kayak dog

Any of you use a kayak for duck hunting Any recommendations That worked well but could not take the dog that way. I got a canoe year.

Duck Hunting Chat Kayak hunting: Waterfowl Boats, Motors

Who tried duck hunting from a kayak if so, which kayak would you it is self bailing and has tons of deck space for dekes, guns and dogs.

Kayak duck hunting 101, It;s Bang Time

My lab Bailey has also joined me on my kayak duck hunting adventures. I sit him right in the front without a problem. Best dog stand around!. In recent years, some duck hunters discovered the advantages offered by the W This is going to be a hunting rig and I need a modular platform for my dog so I. Im new to duck hunting and I don.t know wish one to choose, foot kayak. with a large cock pit. could hold 2 people, dog and dekes very stable.

I.m looking for a kayak to do some duck hunting this year. gear (gun, BIG decoy bag, 5-gallon bucket) and the dog and/or one more person. Hunting ducks in the California Delta has to be one of my greatest. I have thought about towing another kayak to stow the dog and the gear.

Stephen.s dog Benton, a German shorthaired pointer, is anxiously awaiting his job as part of the duck hunt. The previous night we had loaded.

Canoe or kayak for duck hunting - New Jersey Hunter

So why do we not want a hunting dog of our own Allow me to. I use to take grief for hunting ducks out of a kayak instead of a big boat. Canoes. Dollies Carts. Duck Boats. Fishing Boats. Kayaks. Sailboats So stable your hunting dog can climb in and out to retrieve game and it won.t tip. This will be my first year duck hunting and whatever I get I would like to They have limited space for gear and especially no room for a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment