Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hog hunting ar 15 scope

By Dave Dolbee published on November 15, 2014 in Gear You can hunt hogs just about any way and at any time. Currently I am setting up a Stonier AR 223 with the new Leupold Illuminated 6x-1-6X24 a very fast target acquiring scope. I.m trying to decide what route i want to go for optics on my AR that will mainly better than a red dot with magnifier for hunting hogs at nights. The AR-15 is a rifle that needs no introduction. it.s the penultimate American rifle, Avoid variable power scopes for hog hunting inside of 150 yards, and resist.

Apr 17, 2012 When I think hunting with an AR-15, I think of distances between 20 and 200 yards. Anything beyond that I just don.t feel comfortable about. Need Hog Scope for AR-15 - posted in Hunting Fishing Chatter: I.m wanting to go hog hunting and was wondering what kind of scope you.

Why focus specifically on setting up the AR-15 for hog hunting Jump into the high tech world of night vision and thermal optics and you.re.

Top Optics for Hog Hunters - The Shooter;s Log - Cheaper Than

Mar 20, 2013 Top Ten Tactical Hog Hunting Optics Part 1 - The Zeiss Conquest. magnification, the Duralyt is also an excellent choice for an AR-style rifle. Mar 14, 2013 Some of the models include the Rock River Arms RRA LAR-15 in the PRK-Ehide One rifle offered by Ambush is particularly suited for hog hunting, Another greatand relatively affordableAR option is Mossberg.s MMR Hunter. For true quality NV scopes, such as the models from Night Optics USA.

Best Night Vision Scope for AR15

A friend of mine invited me hog hunting in March, and while I have killed quite a I shot quite a few wild boar using an AR-15 with a 3x9 scope. But in the brave new world of hog hunting, night vision scopes and. But one other reason hog hunters like the 5.56mm AR rifles so much is that their low recoil.

Mar 31, 2013 Black Hog Down Hog Hunt with AR-15. And I would be using something far more lethal than a AR-15, as I have had them shot with a larger. Best Night Vision Rifle Scopes for AR15 and other Tactical Rifles. One of the most It is a great reliable option for hog hunting and varmint hunting alike.

Hog hunting ar 15 scope

Apr 24, 2013 I.ve really got into hog hunting lately. on my hog gun (300aac AR) i have a 4-9 scope, an a red dot on a 45 degree adapter. makes for quick.

I had an opportunity to go hog hunting in Texas with the Tactical Hog Control ( THC) pro.s night vision scopes, thermal weapons sights (TWS), and hand-held Forward They currently have an AR battery consisting of a suppressed AR-15. I have a Bushmaster 6.8mm SPC that I would like to equip with optics to hunt wild hogs. Suggestions My thoughts, something that is versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment