Saturday, January 18, 2014

Antelope hunting lusk wyoming

Making my first pronghorn hunt in a few weeks. Going to be hunting the walk in areas and maybe BLM around Lusk. I.ve gotten tons. Just got back from Lusk Wy last night. I had a buck and doe antelope tag for unit 9 A week ago they had three feet of snow. This basically. I recently drew a tag for unit 9 near Lusk Wyoming, and was have quite a bit of walk in access so you should be able to get on some antelope.

Hey there. was wondering if anybody had info on anybody i could call to set up a trespass hunt near lusk wyoming. newcastle area. and also if. Lusk, WY. US. Since 2008, I have spent hundreds of hours scouting, hunting and Cary, your assistance in hunting Wyoming was greatly appreciated. I hooked up with Cary for and antelope hunt and was covered in game every day.

Wyoming Antelope Hunting - details Ifish Hunting. I sure don.t remember much along that hwy from Lusk to Van Tassell. I.ve worked in that. #7880804 - 0707/0808/13131313 Wyoming Area 9 Antelope hunt help. ckr Offline Campfire We.ll be staying in Lusk and hunting the first week of the season.

Wyoming antelope by car - THR

I know there are a lot of guys on here from Wyoming, and thought you might have some Lusk? Not sure if the town is still there since the wagon trail got rerouted. I refuse to antelope hunt with my wife and her sisters. PRONGHORN ANTELOPE September 1 to October 31 We have 2 areas near home that we hunt for antelope, Area 11- October 1-14, the odds for drawing a license in this area is We also have ranches leased in the Lusk, Wyo. area.

DIY hunt information Trading, Michigan-Sportsman

I would not use a guide for an antelope hunt. Buy the point, i First year was near Newcastle and the second year was near Lusk WY. I saw a. I was in Wyoming on an antelope hunt last week and it was the best hunt I.ve We were in Unit 9 around Lusk and the hunting was very good. Start again, Wyoming.s NRA Field Representative. Dave Manzer said of Antelope Hunt Areas. To report. which runs east to west through Lusk, in. Niobrara.

Antelope are a blast to hunt and not much difference between a good one and a great I have been out to Wyoming twice on DIY hunts. Ive hunted from Lusk to northwest of Sundance many years all on public land, never. I see where some of you mention DIY antelope hunting in Wyoming. Anyone have any experience in the Lusk Wyoming area (hunt unit 9).

Here in Lusk, WY we have all three right on our ranch. I have missed There alot of deer up there, both species and antelope too. Don.t know if.

2013 Hunt Guide - News Letter Journal

Wyoming hunting lodge offers guided bird and game hunting trips, including deer buffalo, antelope, prairie dogs, pheasants, and coyotes. We.re leaning toward a do-it-yourself antelope hunt in Wyoming. Tags are. I have hunted Antelope from the Keyhole lake area south to Lusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment