Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colorado mule deer unit 61

After 9 years of trying I have finally drawn a Unit 61 mule deer buck tag for the Stinky, I have hunted in Colorado before but never in Unit 61. by NewTo61. Apr 7, 2014 So I know I.ll draw Colorado archery deer this year in unit 61. I.m just Any of you experts have anything to say about unit 61 and mule deer. Visit Colorado.s #1 Deer and Elk hunting outfitter for rifle, archery, and Unit 61 4 wheel drive vehicles are available to transport hunters to unit areas. oak brush, cedars and pinions, which are very good habitat for Elk and Mule deer. We go.

This unit holds some of the largest bucks in Colorado. Unit 61 has so much good deer habitat that you could harvest a good buck just about anywhere in the. Anyone Archery Hunted Muleys In Unit 61 Colorado. I have been studying maps and called a few different people out that way. Should draw.

Colorado mule deer unit 61

Well after 18 yrs my friend and I drew col. unit 61 1st rifle tags.I am new to the Colorado unit 55 second rifle mule deer advice. By altitohunter.

Looking for Unit 61 information, TheColoradoHunter.com

I have not hunted mule deer in Colorado, just whitetails here at home. Unit 61 is better during the archery and muzzy seasons lately if you are. Three of us are going to hunt unit 61 this year for Mule deer. The drawing isn.t done yet but I think we have enough points and we are going to.

Need info on unit 61 in Colorado for elk/mule deer - Jesse;s

My last Colorado mule deer hunt was almost 14 years ago, the area I So me and the old man decided to change our points over to unit 61. All i will say is that there are some very big mule deer in a couple units. rather have a tag for certain very easy to draw units over a 61 archery buck. Go the the Colorado Bowhunter Association website and purchase their. Greg James Unit 61 Colorado Bucks and Bulls It was in Paradox Valley near Naturita. Colorado produced some absolute monster mule deer in 2014.

I have 13 mule deer points and I am thinking about actually coming out for a I was thinking about 61 or the units in the northwestern corner. Wondering if anyone has some info. on GMU 61 in Colorado for elk and maybe mule deer hunting. Our group has now accum. 12 prefernce.

Unit 61 is considered by some to be the best place to take a BC buck and bull in Mule deer tags are also fairly easily drawn in this unit, and many bucks over.

Colorado Bucks and Bulls, Facebook

2014 Colorado mule deer Tags good in units 49, 57, 58, 5. 2015 2nd Season Colorado 2014 Colorado unit 61 3rd season deer tag. One of the best trophy. After five years of applying for a deer tag in Colorado.s Unit 61, on the Uncompahgre Plateau, I received the news in 2002 that I had indeed. This is topic Colorado deer in forum PowWow at Trad Gang.com. To visit this topic, Coincedentaly, like unit 61, it is also a very good elk unit. Anyway good luck you might also try some of the mule deer fanatic websites. Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment