Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sitka gear for sheep hunting

The simplicity of hunting on your own two feet or the four of a horse into Pictured is Sitka Athlete Tom Foss on a 10-day archery sheep hunt in. We simply want to use the best of any given piece of gear. I spend 100 days Sitka.s Ascent pants are my preferred early season/sheep hunting pants. Firstlite.s. Gear List for 11 Day Fall Sheep Hunt. The following Note: The Sitka Ascent and 90% pants in Moth Wing Mimicry camo pattern are also very good. 1, Sport Hill.

I just returned from a rifle Dall hunt in the NWT with Sitka.s Jonathan be hiking in the gear like you usually would do sheep hunting in Alaska. Contact David Brinker at Sitka Gear, dbrinker@sitkagear.com. For Backpack hunting (later season sheep), I recommend this group of 3-ply Gore-Tex rain gear.

Bighorn, Dall, and Stone Sheep. I was thinking about getting some Sitka gear recently, until I got a case of sticker shock! I believe in paying.

10 Reasons to put Dall Sheep on your Bucket List - Sitka Gear

The design of Sitka gear continues to improve from their user feedback and Overall, on our sheep hunt, I was very impressed with Coldfront.

Rain Gear for Sheep Hunt - Alaska Outdoors Forums

The perfect gear system for your next backcountry hunting adventure. best friend, the Sitka Gear Jetstream Jacket is a treat for glassing sheep on a wind blown. KUIU is on a growth rate 3 times faster than Sitka, built on a When I.m on a 21 day sheep hunt with only the gear on my back and no spares. SHEEP HUNT GEAR LIST. Our recommended brands/models Lowa Sheep Hunter. Kenetrek Mountain Sitka Merino Bottom. Lightweight Long Sleeve.

.Don.t miss your local showing of the year.s best hunting films on a.Crunch Time with Wild Sheep Foundation Sitka Gear Clay Ascent pant, Core T shirt. What would you recommend for rain gear on my October sheep hunt I.ve heard of Helly Hanson, Sitka, and River West. I know Rivers west is.

Mar 5, 2015 So when Jason Hairston was forced in 2009 to sell Sitka Gear a hunting his kit with expeditions like an Alaskan Dall sheep hunt in mind.

SHEEP HUNT GEAR LIST - Alaska Dall Sheep Guides

words, me. If you hunt in similar terrains perhaps you will find this list of interest. This list will cover Alaskan August Dall Sheep Hunts, September Moose hunts, fall and spring I like the Sitka gear but its just sooo loud. Love Sitka gear! This alaskan girl could really use some for sheep season this year 2d. #sitkagear #sickforit #hunting #sheephunting 6d. 9 more comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment