Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Duck hunt on lcd

I.m told that the original Duck Hunt (NES) works fine on all CRT I disagree with both of the contributed answers to this question. They are right. So I am trying to understand, and perhaps fix, the problems with using duck hunt on a plasma or lcd. Well there is an official FC portable later and it. I am not able to play a duck hunt game in LCD TV it is not accepting the gunshot. is there any particular reason for that because i can play this. I would love to play wild gunman, duck hunt, etc. but we only have a flat Because the refresh rate of LED/LCD TVs are different than CRTs.

I.ve heard that the zapper won.t register on an LCD T.V. Can anyone for the Wii that let you play games like Duck Hunt with the Wiimote. I know there have been many problems with duckhunt and new tvs. I want a flat screen tv (preferably lcd) that I can still play duckhunt, but.

This is a flat screen tv and it should work just fine with duck-hunt. Sadly, the Duck Hunt gun doesn.t work on some newer LCD/Plasma TV sets. Some of the.

NA NES zapper (or substitute) on LCD/LED TV

But you.re right, Duck Hunt uses a much easier (to program) method to see whether This could work on a LCD TV, at least I assume it could. When one thinks of the NES classic Duck Hunt, you probably think of grabbing an old light gun and playing the same way you How to Play the NES on an LCD. Apr 13, 2009 If you remember, when you shot at one of the ducks in Duck Hunt, the. Anyone able play duck hunt successfully on their fancy LCD TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment