Saturday, October 4, 2014

Elk hunter sleeping

Elk Hunter -35F Sleeping Bag. Extra-roomy, cold-weather Elk Hunter sleeping bag. Durable zipper, canvas shell, brushed flannel lining, drawstring hood, inside. The -35 bag is actually the Elk Hunter. I used to have a 0F Coleman but for winter camping it just wasn.t warm enough. I was camping in some 28F weather. If you do you might not want to be sleeping in those conditions. The zipper is large and. Note, the item shown is actually the Elk hunter (-35 deg) sleeping bag.

Inside your shelter, sleeping bags and pads will either make or break you the I. d rather be hunting elk all day than searching for the next place to make a pit. I.m looking to pick-up a sleeping bag for late-October high mountain camping is support of elk hunting. I.m talking an unheated tent.

Heading to Idaho in Sept. what are your recommendations and suggestions. Light weight is extremely important. Price is not a factor.

Elk Hunter -35F Sleeping Bag, Extreme-Weather Oversized

I did the sleeping bag--bivy thing a few years ago. Never again. The bivy barely was bigger than me and my sleeping bag. One snowy cold night I had it zipped.

Best Cold Weather Sleeping Bag for the Money - Survivalist

Rookie Elk Hunter Feature About a month ago I received an e-mail from Paul from scent control and stalking through dry conditions to sleeping conditions: tent. Bondurant is home to many resident elk herds and our location is right in the middle of several winter feed ground locations. This is where these beautiful. Welcome to Western Hunter. Grey Western Hunter T- The Famous Western Hunter Sleeping System $ 400.00. The Western Hunter Elk Hunter middot. Elk Hunter.

I am planning my 1st elk bow hunting trip out in South Central Colorado and was wondering what temp sleeping bag I should buy Guys I know. Haven.t researched sleeping bag technology for a long time so I need some help. Celsius XL, Celsius XXL, deer or elk hunter or outfitter.

I.m going to go through what I learned elk hunting on my own as far as the gear that I debated whether to move the sleeping and shelter system to the second.

Western Hunter

This is the list that over a decade of backpack elk hunting has and add comfort is my sleeping system both my sleeping bag and pad. Apr 24, 2013 Knowing the difference that a good sleeping bag can make, I carefully evaluated my sleeping bag choice for my elk trip. If there is one scenario. All our Colorado guided elk hunts are for archery, muzzle loaders and rifles. We pack you and your hunting gear, food and sleeping bag into one of our camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment