Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Savage long range hunter scope base

I used a EGW, long action, round rear,1 piece scope base plate, MOA 0, which This has now made my Savage a great hunting rifle with secure foundation for my scope. Leupold VX-3 Long Range Target Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x. Which scope mount and ring should I use I have a Savage Long Range Hunter 111 in 7mm Remington mag with a SWFA SS HD 10x42. This rifle comes pre-equiped with a 10MOA base that will let you squeeze even up front, to the point that it prevented me from mounting my scope as far back as I wanted to. Savage Long Range Hunter Lapua barrel finish.

Hi there, I have a 111 Long Range Hunter in 7mm Rem Mag coming, need to buy a scope base for it. I suppose it is a long action, not those. My scope actually needed an adjustment DOWN, so I have plenty to get there without bases. Top good info guys!i probably dont need the 20 moa base, it just. I got my Savage Long-Range Hunter in the fall of 2010 for a.

The Savage Long Range Hunter in.338 with a Lucid L5 scope. Throw in scope rings, bases, bi-pods and ammo, and all of a sudden you are.

EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 110 Through 116 Round

I.ll also need help with scope base/rings, and bipod. the scope i have in the 111 Long Range Hunter is the premo sporter weight hunting rifle.

Petzal: The Savage Model 111 Long Range Hunter, Part II,

The Model 111 Long Range Hunter is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. As the name suggests, Savage recommends the Long Range Hunter for long range. The Savage Model 111 Long Range Hunter is one big gun. There.s almost enough rail (with a forward slanted mount) for a scout scope. 111 Long Range Hunter, Fixed Muzzle Brake, Detachable Box Mag. 338 Lapua ONLY. Prev. 12 Black. Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Features.

Will not fit a savage 111 long range hunter in 338 lapua, returned and It makes you really overtighten the scope rings to the base to keep it secure, even then. Apr 9, 2010 In case you have a problem getting your eye aligned with whatever colossal tactical scope you mount on the rifle, Savage has provided a.

Savage long range hunter scope base

I just bought a Savage 111 Long Range Hunter.300 win mag and will soon be buying a vortex 4-16x50 scope. This will be used to take game.

11/111 Long Range Hunter - Savage Arms

I just purchased a Savage 111 FCNS in.300 Win Mag. rifle to my home arsenal for potential SHTF scenario as a long range sniper rifle. Given the world as we know it falls apart, it would get limited use for hunting purposes. The base is angled so it lifts the front of the scope up to allow more elevation. Apr 15, 2014 View Full Version: Savage Long Range Hunter for a good gunsmith to get the bases and rings from as well as mount the scope properly. Good rings and a scope mount are critical to long range shooting. Remington, Sako, Savage arms are three that are popular (this is by no means an extensive list) for. What are the best calibers for long range hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment