Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bear hunt the song

In most version of the song, the melody is only sung for the first line of the repeated section. Most other parts are spoken in rhyme. We.re Going on a Bear Hunt. Goin. on a bear hunt (repeat). I.m not afraid (repeat). Got a real good friend ( children hug each other during this partrepeat). By my side (repeat). Oh, Oh ( repeat). An educational video for kids. The song in this video was created by Greg and Steve off the kids in action CD. My kids loved this song and so we made the video.

We.re goin. on a bear hunt, We.re going to catch a big one, I.m not scared. What a beautiful day! Oh look! It.s some long, wavy grass! Can.t go over it, Can.t go. Play any song, station, or playlist to be automatically entered. No purchase. Their version of the classic Goin.On A Bear Hunt set to music is an instant classic.

We;re Going on a Bear Hunt Lyrics - Funny Songs for Kids

Going On A Bear Hunt: Song Lyrics and Sound Clip

Dr. Jean Sings Silly Songs Cool Bear Hunt Chorus: We.re going on a bear hunt We.re going to catch a big one, With big green eyes, And a fuzzy little tail. When I was in camp as a child, we sang this song. There are a number of variations of this song on the internet, but this is the basic idea. Originally a song written in the early eighties, We.re Going on a Bear Hunt is a lively tale that brings a mish mash of emotions to the table. Fear, excitement.

This version is by Greg and Steve Hey everybody! We.re going on a bear hunt! Are you afraid (Kids: I.m not afraid! *shakes heads no*) 1.2.3 (stomps feet as. This song is available on Tickle Tune Typhoon.s Circle Around. Goin. on a Bear Hunt I.m not afraid. It.s a beautiful day. The sun is shining. The birds are singing.

Goin on a bear hunt. Gonna catch a big one. I.m not scared. Lovely day Tall trees (CHORUS) Green grass And loooooookin at flowers. (2X) I see a field.

We;re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen - Children;s

The Bear Hunt is a children.s song that first appeared in 1-2-3-4-5 Senses!. The original. This is an interactive video for the song Going On A Bear Hunt. I made this for my daughter who has autism. She liked this song and I wanted it to be visual for.

No comments:

Post a Comment