Thursday, July 16, 2015

Deer cam ghost pictures

Most photos of little girls or other figures captured on trail camera (so My mother has pictures of me feeding deer by hand when I was 4 or 5. Happy October! In celebration of this spookiest of months, we.ve compiled some of the freakiest trail camera photos of ghosts, wild children and. Trail Cam Thing What is this caught on a trail cam in Wisconsin Renovation Ghost Was renovating my house and i took a picture to.

Apr 10, 2015 It doesn.t matter who.s taking the photo or where it.s taken. ghosts into pictures taken by motion-activated trail cameras in the woods. If I found any of these images on my trail camera, I.d move to the nearest city immediately. Explore Teresa Key.s board Trail cam pics! on Pinterest, a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas, See more about Deer.

Deer cam ghost pictures

This video not only shows the trail cam photo I deconstructed, it also shows two other pictures. The original photo appeared on the Facebook.

Ghost-like little girl with deer some fake, some real,

In the spirit of Halloween, we put together the 30 freakiest trail camera photos from around the web. Which shots are real Which shots are fake.

Weird Things Blog Archive The 21 Best Trail Cam Images

The first thing I thought when I saw these strange lights captured on this trail cam photo was that they looked like the little ghosts from Pac-Man. The image was captured by a hunter.s deer cam on a reserve in Berwick When he saw the picture, he immediately contacted the local news and authorities.

Purported to be the ghost of a little girl caught on.deer cam. CCTV, this is really just clever photo trickery. Still, it.s pretty unsettling, no. The 21 Best Trail Cam Images The Internet Has To Offer. Posted by I have collected for our readers 21 of the best and strangest trail cam pictures the Internet has to offer. Even deer get creeped out by little ghost girls.

Deer cam ghost pictures

An increasing number of strange beings have been caught on trail and why is it they only shows on camera.s, pictures, or videos do they.

No comments:

Post a Comment