Thursday, July 4, 2013

Duck hunt kayak

Adam Corry has been duck hunting out of a kayak for more than a decade. These days, the Wilderness Systems pro staffer runs the Kayak. Mar 29, 2013 I.ve used a kayak to get in to duck hunting areas many times. Works fine, but you need a large enough kayak to carry decoys, etc. When I was. From setting up the decoys to sending the dog out to retrieve the ducks, a NuCanoe will enhance your hunting ability on the water. And when the hunting season.

Click on the pictures below for a larger view and features of the M-80 Duck Hunting Kayak. To view the larger pictures on this page, you will need to allow. The author describes a unique method for hunting ducks and geese - from a kayak.

Duck hunt kayak

I routinely use a white water kayak for hunting ducks. The kayak that I use is made by Perception and it is their Stikine model. It is just less than 10 feet long.

Hunting Waterfowl by Kayak: 20 Questions - Kayak Fish

By Rich Brockman December 29, 2014. Hunting ducks in the California Delta has to be one of my greatest passions! With a kayak, you can get into some really.

Kayaks aid in early duck hunt, News OK

Any of you use a kayak for duck hunting Any recommendations I.ve found a few spots that I can.t get my big rig in to and I was thinking about. I need some advice from all you duck hunters. I hunt for wood ducks in a very remote location. I had an old fiberglass pirogue that i used last. I purchased a kayak a few years ago and find myself using it more and more for duck hunting. I slide my gun between my legs and pull a decoy bag behind me.

This was my first official duck hunt and, to top it off, I was in a contraption that I could fold into a backpack. I had taken the Oru Bay kayak out on. Oklahoma.s September teal season (Sept. 13-28) gives duck hunters the first opportunity at wing shooting before the serious waterfowling.

Duck hunt kayak

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has used a Kayak for hunting on water. Years ago there was a guy in RI that hunted sea ducks out of his.

Low Budget Duck Hunting - Big Game Logic

The Jackson Kayak Kilroy and a male wood duck that Jackson kayak pro Jameson Olsen harvested. Photo Credit Jameson Olson Another duck. The Poke Boat It.s Everything a Canoe/Kayak Isn.t! When it comes to serious duck hunting, there are three basic requirements: a good gun, good positioning. I.ve done some questionable things in the past, but on this January morning I was driving to Lake Ontario in a blizzard to hunt ducks out of a kayak. Along the.

No comments:

Post a Comment