Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hunting blind repair kit

I have a large tear in the top of my blind where a limb fell. Has anyone heard of a repair kit of some kind or have any ideas how to patch it up. Repair tears in your pack, tent or waders with an easy-to-use peel-and-stick patch. The patch forms a watertight seal in seco. Well to make a long story short, my ground blind blew into the river and was in there for a couple days. Is there any way I can repair the fiberglass rods a a reasonable price My blind was given to my by another hunting buddy last season. Traditional Accessories and Parts middot. Left Hand Traditional Bows.

Ground Blind Patch Around the Campfire. air matress repair kit on the inside and camo duct tape on the outside. dhillis is online now, Back. Fixing Your Hub Blind Part 3 Broken Rod. Keith Beam talks about how to fix a broken rod in your hub style ground blind. Tags: Double Bull, ground blind.

Get all your AMERISTEP REPLACEMENT PARTS today. Full line Ameristep Hunting Blinds, Ameristep pop Up Blinds, Ameristep Spring Stell Blinds.

Hunting blind repair - HuntingNet.com Forums

How do I get replacement parts for my Ground Max Blind. Primos Blinds comments and questions. Primos Primos Hunting Customer Service. Don.t let a hole or rip put your items in the trash. Tear-Aid can instantly repair almost any surface in no time. These air and watertight, flexible, punctureresistant.

Texsport Tent Pole Replacement Kit, Bass Pro Shops

I.ve got an Ameristep hub blind that blew out a couple of hubs last Anyway, thank goodness they offer replacement partsgot what I needed. MPW also carries replacement parts for your blind in case of unforeseen accidents. Hunting out of a ground blind a hunter should be able to stay invisible. Get duck hunting blinds, deer hunting blinds, waterfowl hunting blinds, and more from Hunter.s Big Game Treestands Adrenaline Blind Kit middot. See all Blinds.

I left my Primos The Vision Ground blind out since mid August. Checking online I found replacement hubs and rods for $44 a piece needs parts for the primos vision I might be able to make you a deal. It would probably keep the rods from breaking, and of course you take it out while you are hunting. Shop the Shop department for Texsport Tent Pole Replacement Kit today from Shop middot. 1Source - News Tips middot. Stores middot. Boats ATVs middot. Big Cedar Lodge middot. Hunting. I have a doghouse deer blind that last years blizzards busted the poles up.

Hunting blind repair kit

Home Hunting Hunting Blinds Hunting Blind Accessories Ameristep Universal Blind Replacement Pole Kit consists of 4 heavy duty fiberglass pole sections.

Hunting Blinds - Hunter Blinds, Waterfowl Hunting - Mills

where else? Or do I have to send the whole blind in for repair If you ship it to them, they will replace any broken parts. If you wish to do it. I had a pole that broke on my hunting blind and I was able to do a quick repair to the pole. I used a rubber tubbing hose that came off a washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment