Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cabelas xdm

The easily concealable Springfield XD(M) has a 3.8 match-grade barrel. Its compact nature and easy-to-grip handle fits comfortably in your hand. Cabela.s has teamed up with Springfield Armory to create this exciting custom model based on the wildly popular Springfield XDM. By adding custom. SimpleLayoutManager_previewSkin. Video Player. 0:00. 0:000:00. Shown: XDM.45 ACP. More Views: Additional Media.

Enjoy all the features and benefits of the popular Springfield XDM in a smaller version that.s great for concealed c. The easily concealable Springfield XD(M) has a 3.8 match-grade barrel. Its compact nature and easy-to-grip handle fits comfortably in your hand.

The Ultra Safety Assurance Trigger System guards against accidental discharge from dropping or bumping by locking the XDM.s trigger in place until direct.

Springfield Armory XD(M) Compact Pistol: Cabela;s

In fact I was so impressed by when I held an XDM in my hand at a Cabela.s gun counter recently and saw all that it offered I bought one. And after a weekend of. Springfield XDM.45 ACP semi-auto. Caliber: Reference #: 2889274. Price: 67499 Location: Richfield, Wisconsin: Phone: (262) 628-5724: Fax: (262) 6285745.

Springfield XDM.45 ACP 4.5 barrel 13 Rnds Black - $559.99 +

Apr 5, 2013 TALON Grips for Glock are the only single piece wrap around decal style grips that are US Patented and 100% made in USA. FREE SHIPPING!. My new XDm 9mm, NOW WITH RANGE REPORT - AR15. Picked up my XDM 9mm yesterday at Cabelas, Black on Black for $569. They also. Kinda disappointed for the price I paid for a SA XDm 4.5 9 mm handgun I bought at Cabelas several months ago. After 500 rounds, accuracy at.

Hi everyone, Looking at an XDM.40 OD green frame, blue slide for \7 + FFL Cabela.s has the all black XDm on sale right now for $575 again. All XDM pistols include XDM Gear System: belt holster, double magazine pouch, $100 Cabelas gift card for $85 ($15 off for every $100) (add to card.

I ran across a Springfield XDm 3.8 9mm a few days ago in my local Cabelas. I was about to buy a 92FS or another Glock but when I saw the.

SA XDm issues - Glock Pistol Forum

Springfield Factory Magazines XDM COMP.40SW 16RD . Springfield Factory Magazines XD. Springfield shrank the XDm, see the finished product in our review of I intended to flip it for a $100 profit or so since the local Cabela.s was. I teach numerous firearms classes, and we routinely use an XDM pistol in the class to show I own the.45 ACP XDm and absolutely LOVE IT!.

No comments:

Post a Comment