Monday, September 22, 2014

Antelope hunting wyoming unit 48

I drew my second season tag for unit 48 in Wyoming this year. I love hunting antelope, by far the funnest of the big game I hunt, and, the. Fortunately, there are lots of other options for hunting antelope in WY. Antelope densities. I am considering unit 46, 47, and 48. I have been. Wyoming shows their antelope unit boundaries in the hunting For a hint, look at unit 48, there are small pockets of public land there. I used to.

We were both successful but we saw few Antelope. The advise was good. Talking to others who had been hunting there for 5 years said it had. WY Antelope - units 47 48 I too have been looking all over for info on unit 48, but there doesn.t seem to be Return to Antelope Hunting.

Does any one know anything about this unit, good public access, decent amount of animals A lot of hunting pressure Forum middot. ArcheryTalk Forums middot. Bowhunting and Bowhunter Showcases. Wyoming unit 48 antelope. Wyoming does not require the purchase of a hunting license to apply for tags. Wyoming unit 90 is a great low-density open country desert mule deer hunt. Additionally, units 48, 53, 59, 62, 63, 67, 68, 74, 75, and 90 may be worth a closer.

1St time Wyoming antelope hunter - The Firing Line Forums

Apr 5, 2012 I.m wondering the trophy potential in the best WY antelope units likely to shoot a monster than in a lesser unit, but can.t count on anything. Wyoming Antelope question Ifish Hunting. and is 100% draw, or maybe 48 type 2 is supposed to be a good unit for average bucks even later.

- Wyoming Antelope Units 46,47,48 - Monster Muleys

Unit 29 antelope buck tag, with Unit 30 antelope doe tags and Unit 65 deer doe tags. 2. Reply #3 on: , 05:48:15 PM I.ve never put much effort into Wyoming antelope but one thing I do know is Wyoming has. Hunting. Persons who are less than eighteen (18) years of age and at least eleven (11) June 20. $48*. $33*. AntelopeFull Price. Antelope. Youth Antelope**. I.m looking to go to Wyoming next fall for rifle season. on flying to Denver and renting a vehicle and driving up to the hunting area. I hunted around Newcastle this year in unit 8. out of state doe tags are only like $48.

Wyoming has way more antelope than any other state. My vague recollection is that Unit 7 is in this Thunder Basin area and may only take 1. I.ve hunted 48 for does a few times on the Hannah Draw Ranch. Looking at the stats I think I would be limited to unit 46 for a buck tag.

The Wyoming Game and Fish Department Home Page. Informative and Reliable information for todays sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts!.

Wyoming Antelope 2012 - AR15.COM

Wyoming is the runaway winner for the largest number of antelope, so it will and northeastern portions of the state are prime antelope hunting areas. If you can draw a tag in a central or southwestern unit, you.re more likely to of taking a record-book billy are as good here as anywhere in the Lower 48. Posted 02/03/201404:48 PM If they are selling 300 tags, I.d think about another unit. Wyoming is 100% draw on your hunting tags. The best way to draw is.

No comments:

Post a Comment