Saturday, October 11, 2014

Arkansas deer hunting magazine capacity

The rule is.22 centerfire and larger ammunition for deer hunting in Arkansas. There is no restriction in Arkansas on magazine capacity. Back to Deer Hunting. Antler-Point Restrictions. Legal Hunting Equipment. Baiting Deer. Special Deer Regulations. General Hunting Regulations. All modern guns are legal for deer hunting during modern gun season I am sure that I remember in my early days that there was a mag limit.

Apr 30, 2012 Or whitetail hunters using rifles like the Remington Model 742 and Model 7400, or a Browning BAR. And then there.s that magazine capacity. I have looked all over the regs digest and can.t fine one. Papa has an AR with a 20 shot magazine but thinks he is legally limited to a ten shot.

Mar 22, 2014 The debate about high-capacity magazines was a Siamese twin to magazines such as the AR-15 and the standard capacity 30-round containers that feed it. which before the return of widespread deer hunting opportunity. 10 Round capacity magazines in the WMAs, but there isn.t one for I want to know how many rounds can be carried in a rifle or shotgun while hunting Deer I just gave away a couple of 10 round AR mags, not long ago.

Answering some questions about 2012 deer hunting, Arkansas News

If you are curious, I use a 5rd mag in my sks while hunting deer and leave Rem700 is not a reason to side with Zumbo on the Ar/SKS issue. Now, if you want to use an AR-15 to hunt deer sized game then you need to There is not a magazine capacity limit in the state that I live in.

Hunting rifle magazine capacity - Fishing-Notebook

There is no limit to the amount of rounds you can carry. AR-15. I just bought a R -15 and I called DWLF to see if I could deer hunt with it. I also. Kentucky on deer 11 rounds one in chamber and 10 round magazine.I am pretty sure no restrictions on magazine capacity for coyotes but I. You cannot hunt waterfowl, wild turkeys, or deer with the use or aid of There is no magazine capacity restriction on firearms used for big game hunting.

I notice that the general deer hunt says any legal weapon. Does that If so are there any restrictions with magazine capacity My google. I have a.308 AR type rifle I plan to hunt deer with. I am wondering if the 20 round magazine will be legal. The regulations state the following.

What is the Ky law reguarding Magazine capacity while hunting coyotes For hunting the limit is 10 rounds centerfire for deer I can.t see where it would be less for coyote if you are using an ar style rifle its ten rounds.

WDFW Help - Rules For Hunting Equipment, Washington

That a magazine holds for deer hunting - we often see hunters using the 30 round magazines in AR-15.s and the like. I just found out that it.s the same in GA -- no restrictions on mag capacity for deer hunting (Thank Gawd. Thinking about buying a non-restident MN DEER TAGMight shoot my AR 308 CAL. GUN. Question is there a limit on how many shells I can. Do any of you oklahoma deer hunters use your Ar-15 the magazine capacity can not exceed 7rds (so using a blocked 10rd or a 5 rd mag).

No comments:

Post a Comment