Monday, February 16, 2015

Squirrel hunting pistol

A well-made handgun, chambered for.22 Long Rifle and tailored for small-game hunting, is the best platform for a squirrel-hunting outfit. Revolvers with 6-inch. Any way you stalk, if you want a real challenge and a really good time, grab a rimfire handgun and hit your nearest stand of squirrel trees. Going out in the woods for an early morning squirrel hunt is probably not high on I still look forward to an early morning squirrel hunt with my favorite handgun.

The popularity of handgun hunting seems to ebb and flow from year to year. But shooting squirrels with a pistol isn.t just a tune-up for big-game hunting. Yes I have done a lot of squirrel and rabbit hunting with a 22 handgun,it.s a challenge specially those little grey squirrels.Started out when I was.

Squirrel hunting pistol

Shotguns, rifles, and handguns are all used to hunt squirrels. Having used all three to harvest a great many squirrels over the years, I can confidently state that.

Handgunning for Bushytails, Outdoor Life

That would be the last squirrel hunt I was on for another 10 years. my son take his first squirrel and they have rekindered my interest in handgun hunting.

Recommend a 22 pistol to squirrel hunt with - AR15.Com Archive

Anyone here squirrel hunt with a handgun I just bought a scope for my.22LR Tracker and I.d like to try it on squirrels sometime. Assuming one practices with said.22 pistol, and maybe even has a scope. If you.re specifically not deer hunting, but are looking for squirrels. Spring squirrel hunting is a great way to expand your season and avoid the offseason blues.

1) I want to get something that will make squirrel hunting a little more challenging than using my Anyone ever hunt squirrel with handguns. I want to buy a 22 pistol to squirrel hunt and plink with. I think I.ve narrowed it down to two: The Ruger Charger and the Ruger MKIII. The pistol.

Does anyone do this Im gonna try it this in june for spring season and I need some tips and if you could help me pick what to use I could use a.

American Hunter, Hunting Spring Squirrels

I was deer hunting there and saw a ton of squirrels coming right up to my stand so I came back today with my pistol. I got four in less than two. What do you handgun hunt, and what handgun(s) do you use - I chase squirrels and rabbits with.22 rimfire autos (Buckmark or Ruger MK-II. Most hunters, nowadays, express little interest in squirrels. I had no mentor for hunting, but my father was a top handgun shooter, and I started shooting a.

No comments:

Post a Comment