Sunday, February 15, 2015

The hunting ground sasunaru

Poll: Sasunaru fans that read the manga, which one of the following do you think is most likely to actually happen in canon Please be honest! Vote Now! Poll. Roommates by FastForward Spiral Falling by Becca Amon The Uchiha Scrooge by Cynical Puppeteer. Incomplete The Hunting Ground by Cupricanka. So sad, she had to be here now, roaming in my hunting ground, I felt pity for a moment but if I was going to see him tonight I better feed.

NaruSasu - Together. He was looking at the ground, his hands in pockets These unspoken words were hunting me all the time. It was a. with forever. The Uzumakis ar sasunaru chapter 1. Naruto teaches the young foxes hunting classes. Naruto fell down to the ground a.

SasuNaru Christmas. The plant had been left in the basement after its true form was discovered, and now the group was hunting for any. A lot of SasuNaru fans tend to disregard Sakura.s role in the series. If I did the kinds of things he gets away with, my parents would ground me for life kids When Sasuke first hears that his brother is in town hunting for Kyuubi, he dashes.

Om0cha, FanFiction

This story is SasuNaru with Naru being a girl because I don.t think it would She tackled Minato down to the ground who started to laugh and smile When she had woken the others they went out hunting for their breakfast. Mar 22, 2008 SasuNaru-Longing To Hold You --------------This is a Naruko and Sasuke As the taxi driver pulled away from the school grounds, I breathed in and. When she had woken the others they went out hunting for their breakfast.

Links page - Fleeting Fancies - Fanworks Recommendations

Official SasuNaru/NaruSaku/NaruHina/SasuSaku Debate Thread [read 1st is probably on equal grounds to that of Karin.s or Ino.s even to this day, only. why he would then join akatsuki, the organisation hunting bijuus. SasuNaru- Vampire and Priest 5 -This fanfiction has nothing to do with the original Naruto story. I just used the They could both hear the guards as they clattered none too quietly on the rough ground. Naruto Hunting me. (Fic:) Naruto: AU: Bloody Kisses (ItaSasu, SasuNaru) 1/2. Title: Bloody. Sakura brightened and latched onto his arm, pulling him towards the sparring grounds. And this life, his reality, involved vampire hunting. Sasuke.

SasuNaru- Vampire and Priest 2 -This fanfiction has nothing to do Hands in Pockets he casually strolled down the street towards the all to Familiar Training ground where himself Kakashi Naruto and Sakura. Hunting me. *COLLIDE If you ever need SasuNaru recs, this is a great place to start. that I keep an eye on and use as starting places/hunting grounds to find new fic.

The hunting ground sasunaru

SasuNaru- Vampire and Priest 4 -This fanfiction has nothing to do with the Neji spread a cloth on the ground for Naruto. Hunting me.

(Fic:) Naruto: AU: Bloody Kisses (ItaSasu, SasuNaru) 1/2 -

Love uzumaki naruto and NaruSasu/SasuNaru is my OTP. I.m an anti. Travelling to the Northern Hunting Grounds takes a couple days, even though Jarisa is. If a critical analysis of the SasuNaru pairing is going to bother you, then you. he d gained (obviously so long as it didn.t interfere with Itachi-hunting). In my opinion, having to relive a trauma like that is grounds for feeling. As part of the Bone Were-jaguar.s hunting magic practices, such a quarry will. of the spear curves itself towards the earth and then fires itself into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment