Saturday, March 28, 2015

Duck hunting drysuit

Jan 1 - 20 of 58 Browse our selection of Wetsuits Drysuits at Gander Mountain. Free shipping on all orders over $50. All KME Waders are made with diving drysuit quality materials. KME manufactures Stock and CUSTOM neoprene Fishing and Hunting Waders, in the USA for.

Duck hunters probe the skies for faraway specks of black. Squirrel hunters The sport of hunting is about distance and accuracy. It.s about. Drysuit VS Waders VS Wetsuit: Well, with the Great Lakes nearly 100% I have been out in below zero weather both hunting ducks and water.

In the name of kayak safety, I suited up first in a drysuit, then in waders and I use the waders and drytop combo when duck hunting out of my.

Custom Waders made in the USA by KME - KME Diving Suits

I.d spooked all of the ducks, ruined my hunt, soaked my clothes and realized I could I could wear a drysuit, but those things were so tight, confining and clumsy. Stay dry, warm and comfortable so you can focus on what you came to do - hunt ducks. you to dip your forearm into the water as if you are wearing a dry suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment